PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 2, 2010

::{Whit . Michael . & Brig}::

My hubs, Jace, was scrolling through my blog tonight and as I was looking over his shoulder I noticed that there have been SO many fun shoots I've had that I haven't blogged. My bad. Maybe I feel a new resolution coming on? I {LOVED} this shoot and I couldn't skip over it. These beautiful people must be seen!! Michael and I met back in the day when my best friend was dating his best friend. They lived 5 hours away and we'd always go on road trips to see them. Whitney and I met in college and one of my favorite memories of her and I was us jamming out to Michael Jackson's 'Billy Jean'. Good times! Brig is... well, what more can I say than he's just adorable! Whitney and I are planning his and Ellie's wedding. Whitney and Jace's dad are like 3rd cousins though... so is that legal? Maybe not such a good idea after all. Wow, enough rambling Erin! Please try not to drool over these:

IMG_7521


IMG_7469

Beautiful Mama!
IMG_7504


IMG_7443


IMG_7417 bw2

This shot has been in my head for months. I had to wait for the perfect models to pull it off. Thanks for cooperating Brig!
IMG_7499


IMG_7610

Funky edit. I'm diggin' it.
IMG_7593 sev

IMG_7625

4 comments:

  1. love them! you by any fat chance makin a trip to the valley for any reason someday? i would love you to do our family pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the one with the Mom and Brig!

    ReplyDelete