PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 4, 2010

::{Picking favorites}::

Never in a million years did I think that anyone would hire me, let alone keep me super busy at this "job", if you can call it that. Aside from the long hours and time that it takes away from my family, I am loving this photography hobby. Due to the number of requests I'm getting, I feel like it is time to start focusing on the parts of it I love and let go of the parts that I don't. This will help me to slow down a little bit (hopefully not too much though), but will also allow me to enjoy my time more. It's hard to justify taking time away from my family when I'm not excited about what I'm doing.

For now I will not be photographing newborns or extended families. When your baby starts sitting up on their own, please bring them to me! I love photographing that age. Newborns... those are a different story! Thanks for being understanding.


Love, Erin



IMG_6540 myst blue

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! What a doll, this picture is too precious! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete