PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

::{small request}::

EDIT: Big thanks to all of you baby makers out there!
The position has been filled. By two babies actually.
Paper Rock Scissors?

Can someone please have a newborn baby GIRL for me? Please?
Thanks. Appreciate it.

Oh, you're wondering why?
Well, I've never been so head strong about learning something as I am with photography,
so you can see why it drives me bonkers that I'm not as good at photographing newborns as I'd like to be.
I need some extra practice without the pressure of doing a full out shoot. So here are the details:

I would like to do this shoot within the  next few weeks.
I would like the newborn to be a girl so I can put bracelets, beanies, and bows all over her.
She MUST be no older than 10 days old at the time of the shoot.
You will receive up to 5 high-res images on cd to compensate for your time.
No session fee!

Please email me if you're interested or if you  have a friend that might be interested,

1 comment: