PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 8, 2010

::{Steele}::

This morning I did some second shooting/assisting for my friend Becky McArthur. Newborns aren't usually my favorite thing to photograph, which is why I don't do them anymore, but because it wasn't my shoot I could sit back, relax and have some fun without the added pressure of being in charge. Baby Steele was so good he almost made me want to take on newborns again. He slept for an hour and 50 minutes of the 2 hours we were there. Little angel!

IMG_7752

IMG_7768 bw

Check out those fuzzy arms! Don't you just love it?
IMG_7764

IMG_7768



Thanks, Sherri, for sharing your home with us!

2 comments:

  1. Um, will you come to Utah and take Brooke's pictures when she comes?? :) Beautiful work! He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will Amy! Buy me a plane ticket and I'm there :)

    ReplyDelete