PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

::{One more}::

Here's one more of Michael & Whitney. I usually don't take this long to edit, but because I haven't started booking sessions yet for 2010 I've been taking my sweet time editing this session along with a senior session I did right before Christmas. I love when I have the time to really look at a picture and figure out exactly what it needs. Editing is definitely my creative outlet for me at times. I hope that by taking on fewer sessions this year that I can spend more time enjoying and learning while in the editing process. Anyway... here's proof Whit that I really am working on your session!! It shouldn't be too much longer.

IMG_7439

P.S. I WANT THOSE BOOTS!!

2 comments:

  1. Erin, that is an awesome picture!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!
    hey the font is called little days. i found it at some online font site. dont remember where. but im sure you will find it.
    it is my fav!
    :)

    ReplyDelete