PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 25, 2010

::{Daley}::

I want you to notice two things about this picture... the first is that this family knows how to have FUN and they also know how to laugh together... a lot! Secondly, I want to direct your attention over to the tall guy on the left, Sam. DO YOU SEE HIS BREATH? Yes, it was that cold! We did a morning shoot the day after Christmas. Let me tell you, I was bundled up with my oversized jacket, scarf, and gloves! They were such good sports to drag the babies out in the cold. We did make it a pretty quick shoot though, and I don't blame them one bit!


Daley_122609_013

IMG_7322

IMG_7296


You will be seeing more from these two models below. I've already put in a request with Amber to let me do an engagement style shoot with them for my portfolio. Amber and Sam know how to work it for the camera. I just can't pass up that opportunity!

IMG_7276

I love Camille (below). Her and I took an English class together our freshman year in college. Oh goodness. We have some pretty funny secrets about that semester! Haha. She is now married to Jace's first cousin, Ryan. Aren't their babies cute? All of the Daley babies are adorable!

IMG_7240

Daley_122609_033


Little Annie has the prettiest eyes!!

Daley_122609_036

Daley_122609_039

Ruth Ann said when she asked me if I could do pictures for them that she wanted candids that showed that they were having fun. Doesn't this next picture accomplish that?
Daley_122609_003

Daley_122609_010

Daley_122609_041

Thanks Daley's! It was a pleasure.

5 comments:

  1. wow what awsome shots..greatjob with the large group

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what awsome shots..greatjob with the large group

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful - the light, clarity, posing and unposing! So glad to have found your work - I'm an instant fan!

    ~ Cari Enticknap of SPC2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pengertian Correct Score Sbobet atau Tebak Skor adalah salah satu jenis taruhan yang sangat menguntungkan selain mix parlay. Dikarenakan perkalian Odds / Hadiah Taruhannya yang sangat besar sehingga banyak menarik perhatian para pecandu Judi Bola. Tak hanya itu, dari sistem bermain pun (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete