PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 31, 2009

Keep checking back!

These days I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! It's insane how busy these past few weeks have been. GOOD insane. In fact, I've hardly had a spare minute to post pictures from my sessions. No worries though... they are on their way. Here's what you need to be watching out for:

Two weddings
One egagement
One family
Two newborns
Three senior portraits
& One maternity session


Goodness gracious, can you see why I've been busy? I've said it before and I'll say it again... THANK YOU for keeping me busy! I love getting your comments, emails, phone calls, and facebook messages asking me to take your pictures. It is crazy, and sometimes I just don't know where to start because there's so much to do, but I am lovin' it!

2 comments:

  1. Erin, you are SO amazing. I don't know how you do all that!! But you do it well, I love your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, and I thought I was busy.

    ReplyDelete