PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My sister's kids. Love them!

This is definitely what I would call a picture overload! I can't help it though because these little cuties belong to ME! Well, they actually belong to my sister... but I'd claim them any day. We took these outside of the Snowflake LDS temple when my sister got married two weekends ago. We didn't have a ton of time to do them, but I love the way they turned out.



The boys.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Brandon
Photobucket

Zach
Photobucket


Photobucket

Nate the Great!

Photobucket

Photobucket
For this picture of Nate, I couldn't decide between the b&w or the vintage edit. I love them both! Isn't he such a handsome boy?

Photobucket


Photobucket

Jen & Megan
Photobucket


Photobucket

I LOVE this picture! My sister is so beautiful. She just makes me smile. And don't you love little Megan missing her two front teeth?
Photobucket


Love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. It's kinda annoying that you take such good pics! ;) Just messin, but I do love them. I like the black and white one of Nate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, the pics I mean. I do love the people as well but I need to they are mine. Love you to Erin. Wow this is just a love fest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, thank you for taking these pictures for us. I adore them!! Too bad my Meg was being such a stinker! I would love to have an individual shot of her to go along with each of the boys. What a beast she was that day. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. You're right, Jenny is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete