PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jake

I am slowly getting my feet wet in all areas of photography. This was my first Senior session. I think it went well. It didn't hurt that Jake is such a little cutie! Me and his mom had fun trying to make him give us a real smile. Thanks for asking me to do these Carrie!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And now I'm off to a session to do my first senior girl. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. great poses and angles and way to make it personal with the football! they turned out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN to see these! I love what you're doing, E. Ahh... makes me want a nice camera NOW!! :) Must be patient. Must wait. {Sigh.} You'll have to teach me all your tricks one day...

    ReplyDelete