PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Troy . Teri . Cami

This was such a unique shoot. Teri (below) was one of my young women leaders in high school.


Photobucket



I seriously had THE BEST young women leaders! They are women that I still keep in contact with today and look up to so much. Troy and Teri have a daughter that has just headed off to BYU to start her freshman year of college. I couldn't be more excited for Cami. She will have an amazing time up there! Before she left, her mom wanted to have a "good-bye photo session". Here are just a few. I didn't want to spoil the fun by posting all of my fave's. Thanks Troy, Teri, and Cami!



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment