PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Darrek . two weeks old

I have the best clients! My friend Chantel has had me do pictures for her twice already, and has a family session scheduled for this fall. She also bought her two sister's in law gift certificates for their newborns. Thank you, Chantel, for keeping me in business! This little man was two weeks old. That's a whole week older than most of the babies I work with. He was in the NICU for a while, so I had to wait for him to get out before we did the session. He was a gem! Thanks for letting me do them Sara.


Photobucket

This was his mom's idea. They'll never forget what time he was born!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I recently told a few of you that I will no longer be doing newborns. Well, then you all talked me back into it! So although it's not my absolute favorite, I'd still love to do them if you're interested.

5 comments:

  1. Erin,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful photo shoot. I love all the pictures. We will need to schedule a family photo session when we are all together. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! I'm glad you're still doing newborns because you are really good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cute! LOVE the clock idea! Where are pics of another newborn? Hint, hint!

    Sorry if I get pushy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so awesome. i love that clock! did the mom just have it? it's so nice when they have props ready for you...and that really is a cute idea. you do great with newborns...i'm not surprised everyone wanted you to keep doing them!

    ReplyDelete