PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Eliana at age two

Beautiful couples...

Photobucket


make beautiful babies.

Photobucket


Isn't little Eliana adorable? She was so well behaved the entire time. At just two years old, I was amazed at how many words she knew and how much she understood. Will my baby really be that big in just 10 months? Crazy!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I think this is my favorite shot of the day. Simple, but I think it's beautiful. SHE is beautiful! Little kids exploring make awesome subjects.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. where oh where do I start? okay...first I love that one where she's sitting on the stool in between the parents who are standing holding hands. so creative! i mean i've done something similar but you just went and took it to a whole new level. and i agree about exploring kids...they are the best! the railroad tracks with everyone from shoulders down...amazing. i would have never done it that way! i'm sure someone's head would have made it in there, but this is so much better. okay, so that's all for now! i remember that girl's face...did she go to EA? I can't remember her name if she did, but she looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete