PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New vintage edit!

I am so pumped about this new edit! I came across this awesome photography site that walks you through making your own vintage style edit. {Side note: A big shout out to all of those pros out there who are willing to share information with the rest of us!} It really bugs me when people, particularly photographers, are stingy with their knowledge. That said, I am very willing to share what I know and will occasionally be posting tips and tricks to improve your pictures and editing. Some will apply to you, some may not. Is there anything you're dying to know how to do? Leave me a comment! The answer may be in an upcoming post.


Photobucket

Do you have a scheduled session with me? It would be helpful for me to know what style of edits you like. Do you love tons of black and white? Vintage? Textures and funky borders? Or original color? At our session, let me know what your editing style is. Chances are you'll be happier with the end result!

3 comments:

  1. cool! what is the site called? i know, i love people who actually SHARE what they know online. it is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Editing is one area that I would love to learn more about. I really appreciate you willingness to help all of us amateurs out. I know there are a lot of people out there that wouldn't do that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete