PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fall sessions

Photobucket

Much to my surprise and excitement, my fall sessions are booking up very quickly! September is still open, however, I only have two openings in October and one left in November. Aside from a few exceptions, I will not be working the last two weeks in November or at all in December. I love what I do, but I want to be stress free and spending lots of quality time with my family around the holidays. This means that if you need family pictures to put on Christmas cards, now is definitely the time to book!


That said, if you must have them done in the later months of fall and you think I might already be booked, please still conact me. I will be starting a waiting list and if I decide to take on a few more sessions then you'll be the first that I call.


***

I love that I am staying busy! THANK YOU to those that are hiring me or thinking of hiring me. These last two months have been incredible. I can't believe I've only been doing this for two months! It feels like forever, but in a good way.


Thank you for all of your more than nice comments and emails. They make my day!

2 comments:

  1. Erin, block out a session for me. I don't want to miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for you erin! that is so awesome! and way to assert yourself. that will be so nice to have a good break. you TOTALLY deserve it!

    ReplyDelete