PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

::{Robbins}::

I had a great time hangin out with this family! These kids are some of the cutest that I've worked with, and SO well behaved! I couldn't believe how good they were. I said do this, they did it. Seriously, what 1 and 3 year old does that?!

I couldn't go without giving a shout out to Lindsey, the mom. She makes the cutest accessories for your little man or girly girl! Everything from hats (she made both hats that her kids are wearing below), cutest onsies ever, baby booties, and more! I had to put in my order after I saw the cute things she makes. Click HERE to check out her Etsy shop. Need a massage? She's also a message therapist!



IMG_1499 copy


This is one of my favorites of all time! You might not think it's anything special, but I've found myself staring at it thinking, "I can't believe I took that picture!". Haha. I know. I'm a dork.

IMG_1671 copy2

IMG_1662


Isn't this such a fun sibling shot? We didn't even tell them to do this! They just love eachother.

IMG_1556

IMG_1513 copy2

IMG_1640 copy2


Thanks Lindsey! It was a lot of fun. I'm excited to do trades with you in the future!

1 comment:

  1. And if I were that little girls mom instead of "i can't believe i took this picture" it would be "i can't believe i made those lips." seriously, ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete