PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 26, 2009

::{Dustin & Megan}:: Engagements

Every once in a while I finish editing a shoot and I think to myself, that went exactly the way I hoped it would! It's happening more often these days, which is exciting for me. This was definitely the case with my last session. Megan is a friend of mine from college and also happens to be Jace's cousin. I love this girl! She is so cute and fun. Dustin seems pretty great too. These two were set up by Megan's aunt on a blind date and they've been inseparable ever since! I'm so excited for you both and I'm so glad that I could do your pictures! I hope you love them.

IMG_2896



IMG_3032



IMG_2969








Untitled-1

IMG_3039



IMG_3002 copy





IMG_2906 copy




IMG_3017 copy





IMG_2955




IMG_3044







IMG_3058

9 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! SO CUTE! ( handsome ;D ) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the one with the cotton. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! I'm obsessed with the cotton fields! So CUte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, Absolutely AMAZING!!! You are such an amazing photographer & artist. I have a fabulous talent & I hope you always enjoy your work & keep this up, cuz I can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a little talent, why don'tcha!

    Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly Erin, those pics are amazing. I loved everyone of them. I am sure that this couple was very impressed and happy with the session too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures turned out great! My favorite for an engagement picture is the black and white one, but they are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Erin, Where did you get your logo ? !

    ReplyDelete