PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 9, 2009

::{Carters}::

Last week I attempted to take pictures for this cute family. The focus of the shoot was on their little one year old who was having a birthday the next day.

IMG_1383


It started like this...


IMG_1360 copy


And soon turned to this...
I don't blame her! I'd be cranky too if my nap was cut short.

IMG_1420 copy


I knew we were going to have to re-schedule because I'm good, but I'm not THAT good! Haha... totally kidding. So here's what we did. Photo shoot with Brooke (the mom)! I could see it in her eyes that she thought I was a crazy woman when I turned to her and said, "K, pose for me so I can take a facebook picture for you!" Haha. We all got a good laugh and ended up with some dang cute facebook pictures for her.

IMG_1404


And here are a few more of the family together...

IMG_1412

IMG_1385

IMG_1392 copy



We're getting together tomorrow to finish up the 1 year pictures, so look out for those.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! You should be proud of them!!! You are the most amazing Erin. I seriously have questions for you. Be ready to teach me something next time we talk...

    ReplyDelete