PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 18, 2009

::{Coop}::

Oh Cooper, you crazy little ball of energy! Ashley, I think this may be the best shot I got of him. I tried. I really did. But the boy is a free spirit who didn't fall for any of my "look into my lens and you might see lightning mcqueen" tricks. Ok, you caught me - that's not even my trick. Haha. It's Mary Anne's. P.S. Thanks for letting me borrow that one Mary Anne. Apparently I'm horrible at it!

Before I give you the wrong impression, Cooper is just a typical 3 year old boy. Actually, I think he's pretty mellow for a 3 year old. I just need to pick up the pace! Oh, and learn some new tricks. Isn't this little face so cute?



IMG_2172


Randy and Jace were high school (and post high school) buddies. Randy and Ashley have two cute boys that I was able to photograph tonight. Watch out for their full post in the next day or two.

1 comment:

  1. so cute!Personally I think when they are out being themselves and they aren't posed turn out the best! So cute.....

    ReplyDelete