PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Post Processing ::{Before & After}::

Just playin in photoshop tonight and wanted to show you this before and after. It's not a true sooc (straight out of camera). It's my original color edit turned peach vintage with some texture added. Which one do you like best?

_MG_9200




_MG_9200 copy



If I can get enough interest, I'm going to start doing some Q&A posts or maybe a Fix It Up Friday where I show you step by step what I've done to an image. Is there anything you're dying to know? Leave a question in the comments or send me an email at erinhouseholderphotography@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I do like the texture look- its almost looks like its on a canvas. So cool!! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of anything right now, but I LOVE the idea of having step-by-steps! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! I would love ANY step by step! I'm learning slowly...so new ideas are GREAT! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know what you do to a photo, step by step. Please!

    The pics of Darin and Michelle look fantastic. You did a great job (from the four I've seen!)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete