PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Newborn Baby ::{Noah}::

Another newborn! This one was fun. If you look back through my posts you can see Jay & Ellesse's maternity session. Jay is an extremely talented musician, and I'm sure has high hopes of passing that on to baby Noah. We thought it was appropriate to incorporate his guitars into the shoot.

It's not very often that I get the opportunity to have three sessions with a family within just a few months time... but you'll be seeing Jay, Ellesse, & Noah again in a few months when I take their family pictures. Lucky me!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. ERIN! these turned out BEAUTIFUL. The light is so so soft...you have got to tell me how you did that. It looks incredible and I love the guitar ones! They are so creative and awesome. YOU ROCKED IT MY FRIEND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that one of him laying on top of the guitar!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is too cute. i love the one where he looks like he's almost smiling... and the one with papa is cute too, especially since your mark looks like a tattoo on his arm. hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Yeah, I thought the watermark looked like a tattoo also.

    ReplyDelete