PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 7, 2009

Little Megan.

This little diva is my niece Megan. I claim her 100%! She is a little fire cracker who entertains us all with nearly every word that comes out of her mouth. I wish we'd had time to do a full out shoot, but these were just a few that we took right before I did one of my senior sessions.


Photobucket


Photobucket


To all you technically gifted people out there... please tell me why blogger dulls down the color of my pictures! Or is it photobucket? The red in her shirt, green grass, and blue eyes really popped in photoshop. Boo!

4 comments:

  1. Erin, thank you for taking and posting these pics for me. The little stinker wasn't a total stinker after all. I'm sooo glad you got these pictures of her. Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may try changing your background color to a darker color. To me, white seems to be distracting to the eye, but just a thought... It may also be photobucket conversion, people complain about amazon doing the same to their pics.

    Rylan

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a doll! weird about the color thing...but I wonder if what rylan said would help. Good luck...but everything else is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's photobucket! I think. Makes me crazy too but your pictures don't seem to be dull at all.

    ReplyDelete