PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 28, 2009

Newborn ::{Lorin}::

Adorable, no? My sweet little niece, Lorin, is wearing a 60 year old dress in this picture.

Her Grandma was blessed in this dress.
Her mother was blessed in this dress.
And then she was blessed in this dress.
I love that!



This first one was taken when she was only a few days old.



_MG_6310-2 copy



This one was taken at about two months old.



IMG_0316 copy



Post Edit
: In the above picture, Lorin was sneezing, not crying. She's a good baby and hardly ever cries!


We're so happy to have you in the family Lorin!

5 comments:

  1. Erin, you are such a tease! I need more than this...although I am grateful for what you posted. Puhlllllease???? :) I am gonna try and see her this weekend tho, so you may be off the hook for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and make sure to rub it in Denise's face that there is PINK in both of those pictures! Ha! Take that! When I would wear pink, Denise would just look at me all disgusted and tell me my clothes were ugly. Paybacks are a you-know-what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious Margo. I can SO see Denise saying that about your clothes! She is too funny. I think the whole pink thing is growing on her a little bit. She acts all hard-core, but we always knew there was a girl inside of her! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a complete doll! Please live in Flagstaff, Erin. :)

    ReplyDelete