PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Meet ::{Rachel}::

This lovely lady behind the camera is Rachel. Rachel and I met back in our college days. Her and her roomates had a disco ball that they would hang by their window. When we saw that disco ball we knew there was a dance party going on! Good times.






Rachel has a love of photography, like I do. She's been assisting me on some of my shoots recently and it's been great having her! I always love "behind the scenes" shots, so I just thought I'd share one with you. Thanks for being such a great help Rachel!



In other news...


I had a FABULOUS high school Senior shoot tonight. Talanna = funnest girl ever! But then again, all of my senior girls have been awesome and ridiculously fun! I can't wait to show you what we got. There are some good ones!


I'm doing another wedding this weekend. I'm excited! It's the wedding of two of my good friends from high school. Cross your fingers that all goes well.


Watch out for all of these fun updates... coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment