PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We have a winner people!

I am happy to announce that the winner of the free mini session is...































Fellow photographer and good friend of mine, 'Dusty + Mary Anne'! Mary Anne was comment #36 and commented on this post saying,



"i love her model face! sad, mad, whatever it is...you go girl!
i'm gonna get this giveaway if it kills me :)"


You can also check out Mary Anne's photography blog here. She is OH so talented... which really makes me nervous to do a session for her! But still excited.



Thanks again for all of your sweet comments. I hope you enjoy your weekend celebrations!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YES! and it didn't even kill me :) we'll have to set it up for august sometime when we're down (cross your fingers. it isn't set in stone yet). i seriously feel so lucky. i never win anything! and thanks for the plug on your blog...you are the best.

    ReplyDelete