PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 6, 2009

Chris . Aubrey

I had the pleasure of taking Chris and Aubrey's family pictures last week. Aubrey and I go back to the days of student council at Eastern Arizona College. Good times! They are such a cute family {with an adorable little boy I must add!}, and even willing to sit in a sticker patch for me! They were good sports for sure. Thanks guys! I hope you enjoy a little preview of your session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. they all look so good! i love that blue and white building. i love the faded vintage one with the baby in the front...mom and dad look so comfortable and natural in the back in that one. how fun to see aubrey again! erin you did so great! duh. what an obvious statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM!!!!!! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have figured out how to use the sun in your pictures...they look great!

    ReplyDelete