PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brecklynn

I never put a client's last name on my blog, but Brecklynn's mom and dad are Chantel and Curtis. I know that lots of you know them! Click HERE to see pictures of Brecklynn's older sister. Both girls are gorgeous! Their parents are going to have to watch out in a couple of years.

I wouldn't say that this was my easiest newborn shoot, but the results were definitely the best so far. I've struggled with newborns... wondering if I even wanted to continue doing newborn sessions. After seeing how these turned out I thought maybe I should just keep at it for a little while longer. No, it's not easy... but that just makes it that much more satisfying when you get a good picture. Thanks again Chantel!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck Erin you do such a great job! You definately have a natural talent for photography! And keep going with the newborn pics, they are great!

    ReplyDelete