PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 10, 2009

Bradley . 4 years old

This shoot was SO FUN!! And with a four year old, what better place to go than the park? I'll admit, it was a little bit scary at first. Four year olds are all over the place! I think I finally got the hang of it though. Little Brad is such a cutie with tons of personality. He did a great job. Thanks Vicky!


*I am now booking for September and October. I only have 9 openings left for those two months. If you're wanting family pictures for Christmas cards, you may want to book ahead of time to insure you will get a spot.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I think I am reaching obsession with this next edit style... I love the color, the fade, the way it really draws your eyes to the subject. BUT I know that as a new photographer, I probably over edit my images. I may look back a year from now and wish I would have done it differently. What do you think? Too much?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





2 comments:

  1. Erin...I just realized I never commented on these ones. I know we talked about it on the phone, but still. I love that one where he is laying across someone's lap and his head is resting in his hand. It is SO perfect. And that one on the swing just has such an emotion and movement to it. I can't really describe it, but I love it.

    That's all for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a natural & your photos are AMAZING! you really should be charging more for your shoots. love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete