PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rick . Rachel + 5

Rick and Rachel are that young hot couple that don't look like they could possibly be the parents of FIVE!! Rachel is a hilarious mom who was cracking me up with her comments to her kids, trying to get them to cooperate. It was a fun shoot.



I played around with some textures a litte more than I usually do. I like the way they turned out.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I really like the last one, the lighting, the background, everything. Very nice job! :-) I can't wait to have you take pictures of Ben and I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous..as always. PS Will you PLEASE PLEASE get Denise to get a blog? Or at least post pictures of her just for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first picture. So cute. and those textures are so fun! Sorry if I've been MIA...I had that family reunion the last four days and was in charge of activities for 300. I was stressed, but now I feel great and I think we should be friends again. It's been so long...too long...since we've talked!

    ReplyDelete