PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

::{Cambree . Ridge . Brecklynn}::

You may recognize these kids, seeing as this was my third session with them! Yes, Chantel is single handedly keeping me in business. This was supposed to be their family session, which didn't end up working out, so we did a mini session with just the kids. Ellie even got to tag along. I have to say, I won't be making that mistake again! Love the girl, but she was a little distracting.

IMG_5099



Don't you just love the fall colors? Chantel did a great job picking out outfits. Very fall looking, isn't it? I'm so jealous of those of you that have REAL Fall! Ours is very blah.

IMG_5160 c



IMG_5194



IMG_5188



IMG_5157



IMG_5089



IMG_5166



A new edit is in the works! It has an antique feel with blue tint. So I'll be real original and call it my Blue Antique edit...

IMG_5157 blan

No comments:

Post a Comment