PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 5, 2010

::{Yellow Skinny Photos}::

I have these awesome friends... you are familiar with them... used to be Becky McArthur Photography. Well, they're revamping their blog, website, and their over all image. Becky McArthur Photography is now Yellow Skinny Photos! Isn't that a great name? Dan is jumping into the mix, which makes them the hippest husband and wife photography team in town!

Becky needed a few pictures of her and Dan for her new blog and website, so we headed out to the coolest location and had a blast. Here was my favorite shot of the day. I've been wanting to create this shot for a very long time, but couldn't because both of my lens' are too zoomed. I used Becky's 35mm for this one and it worked like a charm. Sadly, I won't be able to create this shot for any of you until I get a hold of a 35mm, which is not at the top of my list.

IMG_3331 vin3

ETA: Here's my second edit. I think I love it. Which do you like better?
IMG_3331 vin3 myst

Lastly, I just have to give a shout out to Becky. She is my photography soul mate. This girl was so generous to me when I was first getting into photography, and it continues still today. I love that we live two blocks away from each other, go to church together, know the same people, have the same client base, and yet there is no feeling of competition between us. We are genuinly happy for each other when one of us books an awesome senior, family, engagement... etc. We share our photography secrets with no restraint. We also keep each other sain when we're feeling less than adequate or when our hubbies are driving us crazy. I'm grateful for you Becky!!

Now hurry and go over to her blog and leave her some blog love. Her blog is still in the works, but she already has some awesome photos posted from recent sessions.

7 comments:

  1. wow awesome photo and what a great friendship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shot. You two do make a good little team. That is neat that you guys can have that kind of relationship with the same business going. Congrats to Becky on her new launch and good job Erin, on the awesome photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shot! How cool to have a local photog friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin I just love you. I wish I could be more like you...or even just half as cool as you are. Ummm... Love love your edits. Totally puts my editing skills to shame! :-) you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous sums it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always a big fan of the more rustic/cross processed looking pictures. But I really think both edits look great.
    This shot is so well done girl. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pengertian Correct Score Sbobet atau Tebak Skor adalah salah satu jenis taruhan yang sangat menguntungkan selain mix parlay. Dikarenakan perkalian Odds / Hadiah Taruhannya yang sangat besar sehingga banyak menarik perhatian para pecandu Judi Bola. Tak hanya itu, dari sistem bermain pun (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete