PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 4, 2009

::{read the second to last paragraph please!}::

Doing this shoot made me crave a little sister for Ellie... even if the thought only lasted .2 seconds :)

IMG_5985



These cute little sisters were BFFs and loving all over each other the entire time. Never before have I photographed such hams!! It was awesome. I didn't even have to ask them to smile. Just stick them in front of the camera and vwa-la! Perfect smiles.


***

There are many changes going on around here... the biggest being that I'm taking a good long break. I blogged a while back that I would be taking December off, but it may be longer than I had originally thought (maybe another month or two). Nothing major going on... I just want to be a wife and mom for a little while. If you are interested in booking a session, please email me and I will let you know if and when I can accomodate you. If I am not available at the time that you are needing pictures, I know a couple of great photographers that are. Thank you for being understanding, and please continue to check the blog as I will continue posting!


***

{erinhouseholderphotography@gmail.com}

P.S. I will pay someone 5 million dollars if you can tell me WHY IN THE WORLD I can't center my pictures! I upload to flickr or photobucket and then copy and paste the html into blogger. Then I click on the picture and click on the center button. It always shows up centered in my post while I'm writing, but then it does a left alignment in the post. HELP!


5 comments:

  1. Have you tried clicking the center button when the pop up to upload images comes on? Thats how i got mine to center. Sorry if it doesn't help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin- you can do it in the html format of your post. Click on html and then scroll to where it sasy "img...etc" and it will probably say "position-left" on yours...just right in center instead of left. You can email on fb if you're still having problems...same thing happened to me.

    These pictures are great. I always wanted boys until I had Riley...now I want all girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style, you do such good work. I hadn't seen your site until now, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://pavelstudios.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-to-make-photos-larger-on-blogger.html

    Try this site???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Erin...I got your comment on my photo blog..thanks! You are sweet! I need to follow you and take a break...this year has been crazy and I don't think I will do it this way next year! I haven't had any time with family...sad! And yes, I do have a personal blog....not so exciting these days but I have one! ha ha. www.stephanville.com/ams

    ReplyDelete