PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby Grady

I am learning a lot! One of the big lessons I'm learning is that newborns are hard to photograph. I hope to improve in this area. Grady really was the perfect baby though. I don't think I heard him cry once and he practically slept the entire session, just waking up here and there to say hello to us. What a sweetie. Congrats Rachel and Ty on your new addition!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you were able to get these pics. They are so cute and so excited to have you do mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that name stamp (or whatever you call it) looks so good! what are you using for the backgrounds in these baby shoots? it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that baby looked familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these newborn pics, great job! Those two make such a cute baby! Photoshop is great!! I thought it would take me longer to learn it but it's a lot like elements so it hasn't been bad. And ya know, I like pictures that are more 'candid' so I'll bet that even if Ellie doesn't like the camera you can get some awesome 1 yr. shots of her. I am so impressed with the work that you have been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how right after your first newborn session and saying you can't wait for another, you have another! wish for 1 million dollars please... and since it was my idea, split it with me.

    i'm loving your site and enjoying checking on every now and then. your flow pics are great too. i personally, being kind of a sunny dispositoned gal, really like the first one but the classic one is, well, just that, classic and has that timeless effect. love it all!

    ReplyDelete